Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hits of the oldies.

Today was a crazy day. I finally got my A/C unit fixed, my wife and kids got to come home, and after loving the use of central air again I have been working hard to develop a blog. I bought a new domain name, and I have joined several blog sites to find my flavor. So far this one has been the best so I will keep posting here. Well I have nothing new yet, but here is another favorite old poem.



"Twisted"


Darkness entails the light, driven from my vision
The night is my sights companion
Blinding like lashes beaten by drops from careless rain
Exiled into a void where steps are forgotten
Voices are never heard
Touches are brushed aside
I've been punished for my faults, but the assault doesn't end with the whine of silence
Battered through my mind the wounds inflicted sing
A choir of distorted thoughts name my theme
Malice and pain
Destruction on devastation
Cursed from thoughtless moments
I'm falling
Drifting down
Crawling in the dark air of nothing
Gaining no ground
Getting nowhere
Lost further under this ignorant shade
Just love me
Just hold me
Just help me
Love me faithfully or
Hate me woefully
Please
So I can finally stop screaming


No comments:

Post a Comment